Saturday 17 December 2016

Ideas for my digipak

These are some ideas to have for my digipak.


For the front cover I am planning to have prism effect which is often used in Electro pop genres.
Since my artist uses a lot of pastel colours I thought of having similar colour scheme as the Ghost Hotel digipak. 


This is Demi Lovatos digipak cover. On the front cover we could see Demi covered in silver paint while covering herself up. We can't see any straps on her shoulder which makes gives the illusion of objectification. The cover of the album is quite simple as it is only Demi in front of the white background. 
In silver font we could see the writing "DEMI" which matches the paint on her body in the photo. Her make up is simply but at the same time dark which creates a clear chrome like theme of the album.

This is a digipak front cover of Maroon 5 for their single Maps. This is a simple cover as it features only a single background with a bold white title over it. I think this is a quite good idea as it allows the audience experiment with the background later and make a signature for their brand. 
  The image on the left is taken from one of the fan pages on twitter. This shows how Maroon 5 connects with the abidance though the image. Image on the right is one of their merchandises. I think that this could be useful in my future work as I could use the pints for t-shirts and bandanas just like Maroon 5. Instead of printing the name of artist and photo.




No comments:

Post a Comment