Friday 14 April 2017

Evaluation Question 3a

How do your products engage with the audience?

This is a PowerPoint in which I go in detail to answer this question. These are the things I have mentioned in this PowerPoint.
  • Target Audience
  • Web 2.0
  • Uses & Gratifications theory
  • How I address my audience though my music video, digipak and website
  • How I engaged my audience through social media
  • Quiz which I have created in order to entertain my audience and let them know how much of a fan they are
  • Lyric Video, how I have organized it and how it engaged my audience.


Q3a from admusics




This video goes through my target audience and what I have done to find them.





This is YouTube quiz which I have make to mage my audience but also to find out if they are who I an targeting.

To engage my audience I have posted on my Facebook account asking people if they want to join my music video for the demon scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment