Tuesday 2 August 2016

Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

My name is Adel Aitey last year I worked on As media course work about Film Opening.

I have learnt a lot from the previous coursework and this year I am aiming to get better at analysing
videos understand the concepts of distributions and expositions as well as to understand how media is used in Music Videos compared to Films.

 Last year I was able to work with Final Cut Pro for the first time, I have learnt a lot from the film opening. To help me understand how to use Final Cut Pro I have used YouTube. 

Last year I have worked with Riona Drangsfeldt but this year I will be working alone.

My goals for this year are to complete my coursework and exam with a good grade. I will also improve on the things I had troubles with last year. This year I will work more on my evaluation questions and do more research on genre and audience for my music video.

Here is my blog from last year :

No comments:

Post a Comment