Friday 27 January 2017

Audience Feedback



This is a feedback which I have received by year 13 student who are 17-19 years old.
Some of  the things which they though was why my artist is wearing such colourful clothing if the song is not pop and quite dark themed. They thought that the contrast between the character with the mask and overall theme of the music video did not match the performers cloths.
This is a point which I will be improving on when filming on a green screen. I will talk to my performer and go through the costume ideas and what would suit the best for the next shoot.


This is a feed back from year 10 student who are 14 - 15 years old.
The things which they have pointed out were similar to year 13 students. The said that there is a  contrast between the performer and the narrative. The performer is dressed in bright clothing which does not match the song.

No comments:

Post a Comment