Monday 16 January 2017

Podcast 10


This week 9th of January I have worked on my digipak and website. I have finished the merchandise for the artist as well as creating the special collection for the fans with Halseys autographs on the items. I have also added the music video and the soundtracks to the website. For my website I have added a template which would be sent off to the subscribers. I have also worked on the social medias. Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. So far I have added 42 tweets on tweeter and got some likes and comments from potential fans.


I have created a fan lyric video for my artist where I have featured young people holding up the lyrics of the song. I have done this in order to interact with the artists fans. I have also mentioned this on the  social media and told how people could be involved in this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment