Wednesday 1 February 2017

Green Screen Filming

This week I went on a media trip where they have provided us with a green screen. I have filmed my performer and demon character in front of the green screen.  I thought it is a great opportunity to share something with my audience, I have asked her to take selfies so I could post them on Halsey Instagram.
This is an image I took of my Instagram where I was able to share the green screen filming with the audience. 



I thought asking the character with a mask making a piece symbol would interact with the audience better and create a special connection with them. Looking the "scary" character look simple and comedic would interact with the audience better. I have therefore posted this image on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook. 






No comments:

Post a Comment