Thursday 20 October 2016

Sample Scene

This is my sample scene for my music video. This is a rough version and does not have all the scenes in it. The costumes which I want for my music video haven't arrived yet therefore I have to film it without it. For the locations I had forest, inside the building and the park. However, I still need to film in an abundant  house and the actress entering there. I have put blank spaces in where I don't have the scenes. I also have to film the performer lip-syncing the song. I have filmed it but after it turned up not matching the beat of the song therefore I need to redo that scene.



Improvements 

  • For the scene with windows in the house, add curtains to give it horror effect.
  • Use matching set of Pjs to make it easier for the audience to recognise.
  • Use extreme long shot of loaves passing by to introduce the character in the beginning.
  • GoPro high angle shots could be used for the park scenes.
  • Make the characters hair look worse to create destroyed effect. 
  • Get the song on my phone before starting to record so when lip syncing it cuts to the beat of the song.
  • For the running scene in the forest the girl should look scared so I need to direct her more careful to create the right mood otherwise change the character. 
In this scene I used a worms view shot to signify the character being lost. I have used colour correction to follow electro pop conventions. 


For those scenes I have used colour correction, saturation and exposure. I used saturation to make the colours more vibrant and exposure to change the lighting of the colour. 

In the first two scenes I have used black and white effect to create classical horror effect. 

No comments:

Post a Comment