Monday 17 October 2016

Treatment

Control by Halsey


Summary 

I will be using a combination of narrative and performance with a touch of concept. For the narrative part I will have a girl (central protagonist) waking up in the park on the bench. She will not remember how and when she got there. When the girl tries to get her memories back she will get flashbacks of in different locations and performing different activities. The first flashback will be of her talking to someone in a black mask and black clothing. She will then follow and recreate everything she has done before getting to the park. In the end the girl will go to the first and find a little treasure chest where she hid all the expenses. As she opens it we will get a final flashback of her in an abundant house where the first flashback was made and there we will be able to see the girl leaving after talking to somebody with a mask. As she leaves, camera would pan and show the person in mask through the mirror reflection taking off the mask. The audience would then see the girl and understand that all of her flashbacks were of the girl playing a phycological game. In terms of performance I will have a separate artist singing the song and performing in various locations.


Mise-en-scene

Bellow I will be listing thing which are essential for the music video I am creating. 
  • Locations: Forest, Park, Town/shops/streets, Abundant building
  • Costumes: Black mask and clothing for the antagonist, grunge outfit for the singer, white lose dress for the central protagonist
  • Lighting: External lights for the scenes at the building
  • Props: Smoke bombs, treasure chest, jewellery
This is the mask I am thinking to use for the antagonist

These are the smoke bombs I will be using for the performance scene


Target Audience 

I have created a questionnaire where I asked people on what genre they like and what they expect from it. I found out that my target audience are females 14 - 25. Therefore I have decided to make an accent on the colours such as pink and purple. One of the ways I have done that is by using smoke bombs. 


Digipak Design

I will have my first shoot on Thursday where I will also have a photo shoot of that cast and the artist. After Shooting the photos I will be using Photoshop to add different fond and experiment with colours for the digipak. There are verities of fonts which I could use therefore to help me with this task I will be creating a questionnaire where I will ask my audience to choose a font and ask for their option on it. 


Cast + Crew Needed:

For this music video I will need a female central protagonist, artist who will perform the song, make up artist and a stylist. I have already done auditions for central protagonist and the singer, Also I have someone who would be responsible for make up and costume. 

No comments:

Post a Comment