Wednesday 19 October 2016

Target Audience Research

Video Quiz
This is a video quit which I created where I asked my audience about Halsey and her music.
There are the questions I have asked:

  1. Do you know this artist?
  2. Do you know this song?
  3. What genre is this song?
  4. Who was Halsey singing with at the VMAs? 
  5. Do you know this song?
  6. Do you recognise these albums?
Quizzing people online
I have created a quiz on a website  https://www.quotev.com/30024328
This is a quiz where I asked people if they are Halsey fans? They got to answer it and get their results. The questions will be made on Halsey knowledge. 

This is a YouTube video where teenagers react to Halsey, we can see some of them recognising them. We can also see their thoughts on her music and the way she presents it.


No comments:

Post a Comment